2020 Aria Disc UltegraBianchi
Master The Elements
The Aria is an Aero race bike for the rider who wants to go fast and look good while they're doing it. It's streamlined enough for road racing or shorter-distance triathlons, with a rigid performance-oriented frame
ULTIMATE AERODYNAMIC PERFORMANCE
Aria is a fast performance-oriented aero road bike. Built for lovers of speed, it is the perfect partner for your road challenges.
Our objective has been to extend the range of Bianchi aero road bikes with an all-new model based on a highly aerodynamic frame-fork system, equipped for any road race, and easily set-up for triathlon events.
To achieve fast rides from full aerodynamic performance it's important that both the bike and the rider are as aerodynamically efficient as possible.
At Bianchi, while we feed the learnings from research and development across all ranges into new models, the ARIA's advanced aerodynamic design has been heavily inspired by our extensive wind-tunnel testing and cooperation with Bianchi pro riders.
For the bike, full aerodynamic performance means the shape of the tubes' profiles and their structural combination to cheat the wind's resistance, resulting in the lowest drag possible.
For the rider, full aerodynamic performance means creating a position that allows for the least air resistance - this can only be achieved with a frame and fork geometry that allows for an advanced tuck position, and an ideal racing geometry.
Aero frame plus aero rider position equals Full Aero.
Carbon aero seatpost
Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset 25mm or -10mm
Road Disc Brake System
- Bianchi designs every disc brake model with road bikes specific thru axle
- Oltre XR4, Oltre XR3, Aria, Infinito CV, Infinito XE, Impulso Allroad, Via Nirone 7 Allroad, Orso, Aria e-Road (only front), Impulso E-Road/E-Allroad have 12x 100/142mm thru axle with QR lever
- 1D - Ck16/Black full Glossy , A3 - Black/CK16-Dark grey matt
- 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- Aria Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, head tube 1.4-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 44-47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm"
- Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4>1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm"
- Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8>1.1/4""
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp hydraulic disc brake
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp
- Front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Crank Length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- Kmc X11-1 EPT finish, 11sp
- Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- Shimano BR-R8070
- Brake levers:
- Included w/shifters
- Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake
- Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28
- Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, , 1.1/8, Ext: 70mm-44, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm"
- Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- La Spirale Ribbon cork
- Aria Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; length: 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50cm, 350mm-53/61cm
- Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- Shimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diam. 160mm
- Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Waterbottle hanger:
- Elite Paron Race composit
- Shipping dimensions:
- 55 x 9 x 31
- Shipping Weight:
- 40 lbs