2020 Aria E-RoadBianchi
Power When You Need It
Aria e-Road aero carbon bike, engineered with Bianchi's IPD | Inner Power Drive system, is the perfect solution to the demands of genuine road riders the world over: to have the look and feel of traditional, pure high-performance, race-bred road riding, with powerful electrical assistance in the background - when you need it.
IPD | Inner Power Drive System
The new Aria e-road provides the ultimate light weight road experience with power to expand your limits.
Bianchi has specifically developed its new IPD | Inner Power Drive system for the Aria e-road, using the Ebikemotion's powerful X35 V.2 pedal assist technology. At 3.5kg for the entire system (rear hub motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring), the X35 V.2 e-power system is the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assist motor available. It is the perfect solution for riders, with a desire to take on long, demanding rides selecting the extra power and speed of a trained professional only when it is needed.
This extra power significantly adds to, but never overshadows the human powered endeavour and sensation of road riding. It simply gives the feeling that you have more power in your legs.
Super clean look
The fully integrated minimalist electric motor and battery provides a sleek, stylish, low profile natural aero look that can be ridden without any electrical power assistance. With zero interference, or drag, to the power transmission, the Aria e-Road is the true road cyclist's choice.
The X35V.2 M1 36V/250W rear hub motor is extremely powerful, producing 40Nm of torque at the rear wheel, offering optimum powered assistance at speeds between 15 and 25km/h (between 15 and 20Mph in USA and Mexico). Nestled between the rear cassette sprockets and the rear disc brake rotor, the motor is virtually hidden.
Battery and recharge
The X35 V.2 M1 motor is powered by a slim, 40mm wide 250W battery, positioned inside the downtube of the Aria e-Road frame.
A weatherproof charge-port is located discreetly in the upper surface of the down tube, near the junction with the seat tube, for a simple plug and charge operation via any household mains electricity supply.
Bianchi engineers integrated the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls unobtrusively into the Aria e-Road's aero top tube.
The Ebikemotion mobile app, allows the rider to easily integrate multiple data functions into the ride experience. Covering key motor function, battery status, power control, as well as GPS ride direction and tracking. A specific fitness function, linked to rider performance via heart rate bend, allows to control automatically the assist level of the motor unit by selecting a maximum HR frequency, to keep you in the exercise zone that you prefer.
All electronic wiring is internal, sealed away from the elements and danger, completing the Aria e-Road's aero aesthetic.
Inner Power Drive - Ebikemotion X35
- Rear hub motor unit 36V, 250W, 40Nm
- Integrated downtube battery 250Wh
- Frame integrated PAS sensor
- Top tube integrated iWok One remote control
- Total weight 3.5kg
- Autonomy up to 1.200 meter of elevation
- 3 levels of assistance: Eco-30%, Comfort-60% and Power-100%
- 5/4h charging time
- 2A - Ck16/Black full Glossy
- 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- Aria E-Road Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, head tube 1.4-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, QR system, OLD 135mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm"
- Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4>1.1/8", thru axle 12x100mm"
- Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8>1.4""
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp, hydraulic discbrake, Shimano Ultegra ST-R8025 2x11sp, smallerlever size for sizes 47/53cm
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11sp
- Front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Crank Length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- Shimano BR-R8070
- Brake levers:
- Included w/shifters
- Vision Trimax alloy disc, rear hub w/Ebikemotion X35 motor unit
- Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, G2.0 Graphene
- Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise - 8°, 1.1/8, Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm"
- Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-47/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- La Spirale Ribbon cork
- Aria Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; length: 300mm-47/50cm, 350mm-53/61cm
- Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- Shimano SM-RT86, diam. 160mm
- Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Waterbottle hanger:
- Elite Cannibal XC
- Ebikemotion X35 system: 250W rear hub motor unit, 250Wh integrated battery and iWOC One remote control
- Shipping dimensions:
- 55 x 9 x 31
- Shipping Weight:
- 40 lbs