2020 Infinito CV UltegraBianchi
The Ultimate Choice For Long Rides
Infinito cv carbon bike is the ultimate choice for long rides - pro races or granfondo events. Designed to be faster and smoother, the infinito cv is built for endurance.
Less Fatigue More Control
Like Bianchi's first-generation model, the new Infinito CV Disc is engineered with the revolutionary Bianchi CV System, using patented Countervail carbon material, to cancel road vibrations.
WHAT IS COUNTERVAIL®?
The key technology Countervail® is a carbon composite-material system that combines patented structural carbon with viscoelastic resin.
BIANCHI CV INTEGRATED VIBRATION CANCELLING SYSTEM
Bianchi collaborated with Materials Sciences Corporation to develop our innovative and exclusive use of the MSC's patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling.
Countervail® is a carbon composite-material system that, with special fiber architecture, combines patented structural carbon with viscoelastic resin. Countervail® cancels 80% of vibrations while increasing the stiffness and strength of our carbon frames and forks.
Countervail® is embedded within the entire frame of Bianchi CV high-performance road and MTB models: Specialissima, Oltre XR4, Oltre XR3, Infinito CV, Aquila CV and Methanol CV.
PROVEN IN NASA AEROSPACE OPERATIONS
Traditional passive damping in frames using superficial rubber inserts and isolators are marginally effective compared to the integrated carbon Countervail® system developed by Bianchi for cycling and proven in the extreme conditions of NASA aerospace operations.
Optimized frame performance
The specific CV tuning process reduces rider's muscle fatigue and increases control for a better overall performance, especially on bumping roads and cobblestone sections.
BIANCHI CV - Engineered with Countervail®
- Patented carbon material with a unique fiber architecture and viscoelastic resin
- Cancels 80% of vibrations
- Tested in NASA aerospace operations
- Countervail® is an exclusive integrated system available only in Bianchi CV models
- Reduces muscular fatigue
- Increased control and performance
- Maximum power output
- One technology tuned for each riding condition
- 1Z - Black/CK16-Graphite matt , 1D - CK16/Black Glossy
- 470 500 530 550 570 590 610 630
- Infinito CV Carbon w/Countervail, Mechanical/Electronic Di2/EPS shifting compatible, compatible with 28 tire, PF30 BBSet, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61-63cm"
- Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1,5 head"
- Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 2x11sp
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp
- Front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 50x34T, Hollowtech II, Crank Lenght: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61/63cm
- Shimano SM-BBR60
- Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T
- Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Brake levers:
- Included w/shifters
- Fulcrum Racing 518
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene 700x25
- Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8, Ext: 70mm-47, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61/63cm"
- Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size: 400mm-47/50cm , 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/63cm
- Black Soft Microfiber tapes w/shockproof Eva-139
- Reparto Corse full carbon UD w/Alloy clamp, two stainless steel bolt, setback 15mm, diam. 31.6mm, Length 350mm
- Fi'Zi:K Aliante R7
- Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Waterbottle hanger:
- Elite Paron Race composit
- Shipping dimensions:
- 55 x 9 x 31
- Shipping Weight:
- 40 lbs