2020 Oltre XR3 CV Disc Ultegra Di2Bianchi
Connect With The Road
Racing hard, pushing limits, we all search for that connection. Connection with our world, breathing deep and feeling the rush, being at one with the bike. To extend the oltre range, we present the xr3 - a bike to deliver that connection.
Precision And Power Control
Disc brakes allow to maintain a clean aero form, while achieving maximum braking efficiency. The key benefit is the modulation of braking power with precision and complete control, in any condition.
ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Oltre XR3 hydraulic disc brakes are impervious to adverse weather conditions. By developing the disc brake equipped Oltre XR3, Bianchi allows you to ride perfect lines at the optimum speed - for every single corner, rain or shine.
Thanks to Bianchi CV System, with the use of Countervail carbon material, and the consistent power, precision and modulation of disc brakes, the Bianchi Oltre XR3 Disc is the perfect-handling, fast, aero road bike - on any road, in any weather.
Oltre XR3 Disc frame and fork are designed to accommodate wider tires. The extra clearance enhances comfort and grip.
Engineered with Bianchi CV System
Oltre is engineered with the Bianchi CV System with the use of Countervail® carbon material to cancel the road vibration. The result is in a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in his fastest, most efficient aerodynamic position for longer.
WHAT IS COUNTERVAIL®?
The key technology Countervail® is a carbon composite-material system that combines patented structural carbon with viscoelastic resin.
BIANCHI CV INTEGRATED VIBRATION CANCELLING SYSTEM
Bianchi collaborated with Materials Sciences Corporation to develop our innovative and exclusive use of the MSC's patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling.
Countervail® is a carbon composite-material system that, with special fiber architecture, combines patented structural carbon with viscoelastic resin. Countervail® cancels 80% of vibrations while increasing the stiffness and strength of our carbon frames and forks.
Countervail® is embedded within the entire frame of Bianchi CV high-performance road and MTB models: Specialissima, Oltre XR4, Oltre XR3, Infinito CV, Aquila CV and Methanol CV.
PROVEN IN NASA AEROSPACE OPERATIONS
Traditional passive damping in frames using superficial rubber inserts and isolators are marginally effective compared to the integrated carbon Countervail® system developed by Bianchi for cycling and proven in the extreme conditions of NASA aerospace operations.
In conjunction with Bianchi professional testers, we have designed and engineered a new Oltre XR3 carbon frame and fork - as an integrated system - to work specifically with the new disc brakes while maintaining the Oltre's aerodynamic advantage.
Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp offset 25mm or -10mm
PRO RACING INSPIRED
The XR3 is a fitting complement to its highly successful stablemate XR4. The model is inspired by, and derived from, the XR4 which was developed in close conjunction with the pro riders of the UCI WorldTour Team Jumbo-Visma.
BIANCHI CV - Engineered with Countervail®
- Patented carbon material with a unique fiber architecture and viscoelastic resin
- Cancels 80% of vibrations
- Tested in NASA aerospace operations
- Countervail® is an exclusive integrated system available only in Bianchi CV models
- Reduces muscular fatigue
- Increased control and performance
- Maximum power output
- One technology tuned for each riding condition
Road Disc Brake System
- Bianchi designs every disc brake model with road bikes specific thru axle
- Oltre XR4, Oltre XR3, Aria, Infinito CV, Infinito XE, Impulso Allroad, Via Nirone 7 Allroad, Orso, Aria e-Road (only front), Impulso E-Road/E-Allroad have 12x 100/142mm thru axle with QR lever
- 1Z - Black/CK16-Graphite matt , 1Z - Black/CK16-Graphite matt
- 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- Oltre Xr3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, UTSS SS, carbon dropout, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, Disc, 1.5 integrated head , flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm"
- Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 2x11sp
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11sp
- Front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Hollowtech II, Crank Length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- Shimano BR-R8070
- Brake levers:
- Included w/shifters
- Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene 700x28
- Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise +/-6°, 1.1/8, Ext: 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm"
- Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- La Spirale Ribbon cork
- Oltre Full Carbon Aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, Setback: 25mm/-10mm
- Fi'Zi:K Antares R7, S alloy rails, 274x142mm
- Shimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diam. 160mm
- Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Waterbottle hanger:
- Elite Paron Race composit
- Shipping dimensions:
- 55 x 9 x 31
- Shipping Weight:
- 40 lbs