2020 Oltre XR4 Disc with Bar/StemBianchi
Precision and power control
Disc brakes allow to maintain a clean aero form, while achieving maximum braking efficiency. The key benefit is the modulation of braking power with precision and complete control, in any condition.
ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Oltre XR4 hydraulic disc brakes are impervious to adverse weather conditions. By developing the new disc brake equipped Oltre XR4, Bianchi allows you to ride perfect lines at the optimum speed - for every single corner, rain or shine.
Thanks to Bianchi CV System, with the use of Countervail carbon material, and the consistent power, precision and modulation of disc brakes, the new Bianchi Oltre XR4 Disc is the perfect-handling, fast, aero road bike - on any road, in any weather.
Oltre XR4 Disc frame and fork are designed to accommodate wider tires. The extra clearance enhances comfort and grip.
Full aero performance
The Bianchi engineers used Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD), to refine and optimize every aspect of the Oltre XR4 frameset, to ensure the new XR4 Disc is a masterpiece of aerodynamic design.
Aero efficiency is key to the Oltre XR4 Disc, and this extends to the new Metron 5D ACR aero handlebar featuring fully -enclosed cable routing through the handlebar itself and stem - for the hydraulic brake hoses and the gear cables.
The Metron 5D ACR bar and stem gives the Oltre XR4 the cleaner, more aero front end for added speed and efficiency.
Make it special with Tavolozza
Bianchi Tavolozza is the exclusive web color configurator available for Bianchi CV models engineered with Countervail® vibration cancelling technology. All frames personalized with Tavolozza color configurator, including graphics and logos, are hand-painted and decaled in Italy by expert craftsmen, combining Bianchi's timeless skills of tailoring together with advanced technologies.
BIANCHI CV - Engineered with Countervail®
- Patented carbon material with a unique fiber architecture and viscoelastic resin
- Cancels 80% of vibrations
- Tested in NASA aerospace operations
- Countervail® is an exclusive integrated system available only in Bianchi CV models
- Reduces muscular fatigue
- Increased control and performance
- Maximum power output
- One technology tuned for each riding condition
- 1D - Ck16/Black full Glossy or Tavolozza , BZ - Black matt/CK16-Graphite glossy or Tavolozza
- 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- Oltre Xr4 Disc carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, headset 1.5, PressFit BB 86,5x41mm, Disc brake internal cable routing, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm"
- Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, Disc, thru axle 12x100mm
- Fsa Orbit, 1.5, specific for Metron ACR integrated handlebar"
- Included with handlebar
- Vision Metron Disc Integrated Aero bar, material UD Weave Carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, Ext: 100x400mm-47/50cm, 110x420mm-53/55cm, 120x420mm-57/59cm, 130x440mm-61cm
- Oltre Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; length: 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback 25mm/+10mm
- Shipping dimensions:
- 55 x 9 x 31
- Shipping Weight:
- 40 lbs