2020 Sprint 105Bianchi
The Return Of An Icon
Launched in the 1970s, the original Sprint was loved by riders of the time, and is much admired still as an iconic piece of cycling's history.
The new Sprint is created in the same mould as its predecessor - it's a racing carbon bike for those new to the world of competitive road cycling.
The Sprint is worthy of inclusion in Bianchi's Racing category, created for those starting out on their journey in competition. No compromise has been made on the Sprint's appearance: it's a sharply-styled, beautiful road carbon bike. Considerations have been made throughout the design to ensure sleekness, clean lines and a racy, aggressive character.
The carbon monocoque frame is constructed around a racing-specific geometry, providing an aggressive platform from which to chase down attacks, launch breakaways and sprint for mid-race primes.
Whether you are consistently tackling big distances in sportives and gran fondos, or actively entering the world of criterium and road racing, this bike will carry you forwards as you progress.
Full carbon fork
The carbon fork delivers low weight for graceful climbing and agile handling in the turns.
Attention to details
Small but important details like the aerodynamic profile of the head tube act as further evidence of the Sprint's elite racing DNA.
Sprint frame is compatible with larger volume tires to enhances comfort and grip without affecting rolling efficiency or speed. Disc version can accommodate tires up to 700x32 while caliper model is compatible with 700x28 tires.
Pared back aesthetics
The chain stays, fork blades, top tube and down tube feature a subtle recurring graphic of the Bianchi logo - with a single instance picked out in a contrasting color. Naturally, the two colorways available feature Bianchi's iconic celeste; one as the main frame color and the other as the accent. The frame features internal cable routing, keeping the body of the bike clean and pared back. It comes in two color versions: celeste and black.
- 1D - Ck16/Black full Glossy
- 440 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- Sprint Carbon monocoque, PressFit 86.5x41mm,mechanical and electronic shifting compatible,28mm tires compatible, sizes 44-47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Bianchi Full Carbon 1.4>1.1/8", 28mm tirescompatible"
- Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8>1.4""
- Shimano 105 ST-R7000 2x11sp
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS 11sp
- Front derailleur:
- Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- Shimano FC-RS510 50x34T, cranklength: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-44/53cm,172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Shimano SM-BB71-41B, PressFit
- Kmc X11-1 EPT finish, 11sp
- Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- Shimano BR-R561-L
- Brake levers:
- Included w/shifters
- Shimano WH-RS100
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25
- Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8, Ext: 70mm-44cm, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61/63cm"
- Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, Alloy 6061,diam. 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size:400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- La Spirale Bike Ribbon Eolo soft
- Reparto Corse Alloy 6061 shaft, alloy head, 15mmoffset, diam 27.2mm, Length: 300mm-44cm,350mm-47/61cm
- Selle Royal SR 2302 HRN, w/hole, steel rail, 280x145mm
- Bianchi Loli 600ml
- Waterbottle hanger:
- Alloy Black
- Shipping dimensions:
- 55 x 9 x 31
- Shipping Weight:
- 40 lbs