2022 Marin Alpine Trail 7Marin
BIG ALL-MOUNTAIN DAYS WHERE TRAVEL AND GEOMETRY MATTER MOST
BUILT FOR ABUSE AND ROWDY RIDING
ENDURO-STYLE RIDING AND RACING
BIG BIKE, BIG WHEELS, BIG FUN
The Alpine Trail is a 29" wheeled full suspension bike built for the all day enduro rider that earns their downhill fun.
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER FRAME
Alpine Trail Carbon 1 and 2 models feature high modulus carbon fiber and monocoque construction to deliver the strongest and stiffest Alpine Trail to date.
SERIES 4 ALUMINUM FRAME
Alpine Trail models feature Series 4 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers.
ONE PIECE FORGED ROCKER
The heart of the Alpine Trail’s MultiTrac suspension is the forged one-piece rocker link. The strength and stiffness of the rocker keeps the rear of the bike tracking straight, providing smooth suspension operation under the most demanding conditions.
The stiffness of the one-piece rocker link allows for a bridgeless seatstay design, offering zero compromises on stiffness while at the same time allowing for maximum tire clearance and short chainstays.
The Alpine Trail has a slack 63.5º head tube angle paired with a steep 78º seat tube angle and long reach to provide the best modern trail bike experience. The bike lets you climb better than ever before, while giving you even more confidence when descending.
- Series 4 6061 Aluminum Frame | 29 Wheels | 150mm Travel MultiTrac Suspension Platform | Internal Dropper Post and Rear Derailleur Routing | Chainstay Mounted Post Mount Disc Brake | 148x12mm Boost Thru- Axle | 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs"
- Front Suspension:
- RockShox Yari RC | 29 | 160mm of Travel | Air Sprung | Debonair | Compression and Rebound Adjustment | Fast Black Stanchions | 110x15mm Maxle Stealth | 42mm Offset"
- Rear Suspension:
- Rock Shox Deluxe Select + RT | Debonair Air Spring | 2 Position Compression and Rebound Adjustment | 205x65mm | Trunnion Upper Mount | 25mmxM8 Lower Mount
- Marin | Double Wall Alloy | 29mm Inner | Pinned Joint | Disc Specific | 32H | Tubeless Compatible
- Hub | Rear:
- Shimano HB-MT410B | 148x12mm | Centerlock | Microspline Freehub Body
- Hub | Front:
- Shimano HF-MT410B | 110x15mm | Centerlock
- Spoke | Nipples:
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Vee Tire Flow Snap | 29x2.6 | Tackee Compound | 72 TPI | Tubeless Compatible"
- Derailleur | Rear:
- Shimano Deore | 12-Speed | SGS
- Derailleur | Front:
- Shift Lever:
- Shimano Deore | 12-Speed | SL6100-IR
- FSA Comet Heavy Duty | Modular 1x | 32T Direct Mount Chainring | MegaTooth Technology | Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket:
- Mega EXO 73mm BSA
- KMC X-12 Silver and Black
- Shimano | Deore M6100 12-Speed | 10-51T
- Brake | Front:
- Shimano BR-MT420 | 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake | 203mm Rotor
- Brake | Rear:
- Shimano BR-MT420 | 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake | 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers:
- Shimano BL-M4100 Hydraulic Lever | I-Spec EV Compatible
- Marin Mini-Riser | 6061 Double Butted Aluminum | 780mm Width | 28mm Rise | 5° Up | 9° Back
- Marin 3D Forged Alloy | 35mm
- Marin Single Clamp Locking
- FSA No 57E | Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings | 1 1/8 x 1 1/2""
- TranzX | YSP23JL | 1x Remote | Size S 125mm Travel | Size M and L 150mm Travel | Size XL 175mm Travel | 30.9mm
- Marin Speed Concept
- Bolt-On Thru-Axle
- Downtube Protector