2022 Alpine Trail Carbon 1Marin
BIG ALL-MOUNTAIN DAYS WHERE TRAVEL AND GEOMETRY MATTER MOST
BUILT FOR ABUSE AND ROWDY RIDING
ENDURO-STYLE RIDING AND RACING
BIG BIKE, BIG WHEELS, BIG FUN
The Alpine Trail is a 29" wheeled full suspension bike built for the all day enduro rider that earns their downhill fun.
Key upgrade from Alpine Trail XR:
- All-new unidirectional carbon fiber front triangle
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER FRAME
Alpine Trail Carbon 1 and 2 models feature high modulus carbon fiber and monocoque construction to deliver the strongest and stiffest Alpine Trail to date.
SERIES 4 ALUMINUM FRAME
Alpine Trail models feature Series 4 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers.
ONE PIECE FORGED ROCKER
The heart of the Alpine Trail’s MultiTrac suspension is the forged one-piece rocker link. The strength and stiffness of the rocker keeps the rear of the bike tracking straight, providing smooth suspension operation under the most demanding conditions.
The stiffness of the one-piece rocker link allows for a bridgeless seatstay design, offering zero compromises on stiffness while at the same time allowing for maximum tire clearance and short chainstays.
The Alpine Trail has a slack 63.5º head tube angle paired with a steep 78º seat tube angle and long reach to provide the best modern trail bike experience. The bike lets you climb better than ever before, while giving you even more confidence when descending.
- All New Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Front Triangle | Series 4 Alloy Rear End | 29 Wheels | 150mm Travel MultiTrac Suspension Platform | Internal Dropper Post and Rear Derailleur Housing | Chainstay Mounted Post Mount Disc Brake | 148x12mm Boost Thru-
- RockShox Yari RC | 29 | 160mm of Travel | Air Sprung | Debonair | Rebound and Compression Adjust | Fast Black Stanchions | 110x15mm Maxle Stealth | 42mm Offset"
- REAR SHOCK:
- Rock Shox Deluxe Select + RT | Debonair Air Spring | 2 Position Compression Adjustment | Rebound Adjustment | 205x65mm | Trunnion Upper Mount | M8x25mm Lower Mount
- Marin | Double Wall Alloy | 29mm Inner | Pinned Joint | Disc Specific | 32H | Tubeless Compatible
- HUB REAR:
- Shimano HB-MT410B | 148x12mm | Centerlock | Microspline Freehub Body
- HUB FRONT:
- Shimano HF-MT410B | 110x15mm | Centerlock
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Front: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 | MAXX TERRA | EXO+ | Tubeless Compatible
- DERAILLEUR REAR:
- Shimano Deore | 12-Speed | SGS
- DERAILLEUR FRONT:
- SHIFT LEVER:
- Shimano Deore | 12-Speed | SL6100-IR
- FSA Comet Heavy Duty | Modular 1x | 32T Direct Mount Chainring | MegaTooth Technology | Boost Spacing
- BOTTOM BRACKET:
- Mega EXO 73mm BSA
- KMC X-12 Silver and Black
- Shimano | Deore M6100 12-Speed | 10-51T
- BRAKE FRONT:
- Shimano BR-MT420 | 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc | 203mm Rotor
- BRAKE REAR:
- Shimano BR-MT420 | 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc | 180mm Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS:
- Shimano BL-M4100 Hydraulic | I-Spec EV Compatible
- Marin Mini-Riser | 6061 Double Butted Aluminum | 780mm Width | 28mm Rise | 5° Up | 9° Back
- Marin 3D Forged Alloy | 35mm
- Marin Single Clamp Locking
- FSA No 57 | Sealed Cartridge Bearings | 1 1/8 x 1 1/2""
- TranzX | YSP23JL | 1x Remote | Size S 125mm Travel | Size M and L 150mm Travel | Size XL 175mm Travel | 30.9mm
- Marin Speed Concept
- Not Included
- Bolt-On Thru-Axle | Downtube Protector