2021 Alpine Trail E2Marin
MOUNTAIN BIKING WITH A BOOST
BEYOND CAPABLE, BOTH UP AND DOWN, IN EVEN THE MOST CHALLENGING TERRAIN
The Alpine Trail E will take you further, faster, allowing you to tackle the most aggressive trails either up or down.
Key upgrades from Alpine Trail E1:
- Shimano STEPS EP8 system and 630Wh battery
- Fox 38/Float DHX2 Performance Elite suspension
- Shimano XT/SLX 12-speed drivetrain w/10-51t cassette
- Shimano SLX 4-piston disc brakes
- Deity Ridgeline bar/Copperhead stem
SERIES 4 ALUMINUM FRAME
Alpine Trail E models are built upon our Series 4 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers, compatible with modern coil or air shocks.
The Alpine Trail E features the same great, proven MultiTrac suspension technology, but optimized for the Shimano STEPS system. With this combination there is no need for platform or lockout levers, just get on and blast up the hills.
MIXED WHEEL SIZES
29” front and 27.5”+ rear wheel sizes are the ideal combination for the Alpine Trail E, with larger front wheel easily rolling over most any trail obstacle and offering the best cornering traction, while the burly 27.5” x 2.8” rear setup adds playfulness and enhances acceleration and braking traction.
DROPPER POST OPTIMIZED
The modern day trail rider needs their saddle out of the way at times, while low-slung frames require longer length posts. On the Alpine Trail E, seat tube lengths have been minimized, along with minimum insertion depths, so that riders of all sizes can get the proper extension needed.
- All New Series 4 Alloy Frame | 150mm Multitrac suspension | Integrated Battery/On-switch/Charging Port | 148mm Rear Thru-Axle | Built-in Rear Speed Sensor
- Fox 38 Performance Elite | 160mm travel | 29 | 110x15mm Boost Kabolt Thru-Axle | 44mm Offset | Integrated Fox Fender"
- Fox Float DHX2 | Performance Elite | Low Speed Compression and Rebound Adjustment | 205x65mm | Trunnion Upper Mount | 25mmxM8 Lower Mount | S/M Spring = 350lb | L/XL Spring = 450lb
- Front: Marin Aluminum Double Wall | 29 Diameter | 32mm Inner Rim Width
- HUB REAR:
- Shimano HB-MT510B | 148x12mm | Centerlock | Microspline Freehub Body
- HUB FRONT:
- Shimano MT-410B | 110x15mm | Centerlock Disc | 32H
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Front: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 | 3C MaxxTerra | EXO+ | Tubeless Compatible Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5x2.8" | 3C Maxx Terra | EXO+ | Tubeless Compatible"
- DERAILLEUR REAR:
- Shimano XT 8100 12-Speed | SGS
- DERAILLEUR FRONT:
- SHIFT LEVER:
- Shimano SLX 7100 12-Speed | I-Spec EV
- e13 e*Spec Plus Crank | 165mm Length with e13 e*Spec DM Chainring 38T | e13 Plus Chainguide | Aluminum Plate
- Shimano STEPS EP8 Drive Unit | 250W | 85Nm
- KMC E12S | E-Bike Specific Chain
- Shimano SLX M7100 | 12-Speed | 10-51T
- BRAKES FRONT:
- Shimano SLX 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc | 203mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR:
- Shimano SLX 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc | 203mm Rotor w/ Speed Sensor
- BRAKE LEVERS:
- Shimano SLX Levers | I-Spec EV
- Deity Ridgeline | Stealth Finish | 35mm Clamp | 800mm Width
- Deity Copperhead 35mm | Black Ano
- Marin Single Clamp Locking
- FSA No 57 | Sealed Cartridge Bearings | 1 1/8 x 1 1/2""
- X-Fusion Manic | Size S 125mm Travel | Size M and L 150mm Travel | Size XL 170mm Travel | 30.9mm
- Marin E-MTB Saddle
- Marin MTB Plastic
- BT-8036 | Internal 630Wh
- SC-E8000 Display
- SW-E7000 Left Hand Switch for Assist Mode Change
- Shimano Left Hand Switch for Assist Mode Change | Shimano Battery Charger EC-E6002 | Bolt-on Thru-Axle