2022 Marin Alpine Trail XRMarin
BIG ALL-MOUNTAIN DAYS WHERE TRAVEL AND GEOMETRY MATTER MOST
BUILT FOR ABUSE AND ROWDY RIDING
ENDURO-STYLE RIDING AND RACING
BIG BIKE, BIG WHEELS, BIG FUN
The Alpine Trail is a 29" wheeled full suspension bike built for the all day enduro rider that earns their downhill fun.
Key upgrades from Alpine Trail 7:
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate/Super Deluxe coil suspension
- Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain
- FSA Gradient crankset
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER FRAME
Alpine Trail Carbon 1 and 2 models feature high modulus carbon fiber and monocoque construction to deliver the strongest and stiffest Alpine Trail to date.
SERIES 4 ALUMINUM FRAME
Alpine Trail models feature Series 4 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers.
ONE PIECE FORGED ROCKER
The heart of the Alpine Trail’s MultiTrac suspension is the forged one-piece rocker link. The strength and stiffness of the rocker keeps the rear of the bike tracking straight, providing smooth suspension operation under the most demanding conditions.
The stiffness of the one-piece rocker link allows for a bridgeless seatstay design, offering zero compromises on stiffness while at the same time allowing for maximum tire clearance and short chainstays.
The Alpine Trail has a slack 63.5º head tube angle paired with a steep 78º seat tube angle and long reach to provide the best modern trail bike experience. The bike lets you climb better than ever before, while giving you even more confidence when descending.
- Series 4 6061 Aluminum Frame | 29 Wheels | 150mm Travel MultiTrac Suspension Platform | Internal Dropper Post and Rear Derailleur Routing | Chainstay Mounted Post Mount Disc Brake | 148x12mm Boost Thru- Axle | 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs"
- Front Suspension:
- RockShox Lyrik Ultimate | 29 | 160mm of Travel | Air Sprung | Debonair | Charger 2.1 | Fast Black Stanchions | 110x15mm Maxle Stealth | 42mm Offset"
- Rear Suspension:
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate RCT | Coil Spring | Climb Switch | LS Compression and Rebound Adjustment | 205x65mm | Trunnion Upper Mount | 25mmxM8 Lower Mount (S/M = 300lb | L/XL = 450lb)
- Marin Aluminum Double Wall | 29mm Inner | Sleeved Joint | Disc Specific | Tubeless Compatible
- Hub | Rear:
- Shimano HB-MT510B | 148x12mm | Centerlock | Microspline Freehub Body
- Hub | Front:
- Shimano HF-MT410B | 110x15mm | Center\lock
- Spoke | Nipples:
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Front: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 | MAXX TERRA | EXO+ | Tubeless Compatible
- Derailleur | Rear:
- Shimano XT 12-Speed | SGS
- Derailleur | Front:
- Shift Lever:
- Shimano SLX 12-Speed | I-Spec EV
- FSA Gradient | Modular 1x | 32T Direct Mount Chainring | MegaTooth Technology | Mego EXO Spindle | Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket:
- MEGAEVO BB | 73mm BSA Threaded
- KMC X-12 Silver and Black
- Shimano SLX M7100 Cassette | 12-Speed | 10-51T
- Brake | Front:
- Shimano BR-MT420 | 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc | 203mm Rotor
- Brake | Rear:
- Shimano BR-MT420 | 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc | 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers:
- Shimano BL-M4100 Hydraulic | I-Spec EV Compatible
- Deity Ridgeline | Stealth Finish | 35mm Clamp | 800mm Width
- Deity Copperhead 35mm | Black Ano
- Marin Single Clamp Locking
- FSA No 57 | Sealed Cartridge Bearings | 1 1/8 x 1 1/2""
- X-Fusion Manic | 1x Composite Remote | Size S 125mm Travel | Size M and L 150mm Travel | Size XL 175mm Travel | 30.9mm
- Marin Speed Concept
- Bolt-On Thru-Axle
- Downtube Protector