The SportCrafters ZRO100 Cadence Rollers set the industry standard of quality and performance for bike rollers. Aluminum drums are precision-lathed and computer spin balanced to guarantee perfection, and the durable steel frame folds for easy storage.
You will never suffer from I.T.B (Indoor Training Boredom) ever again – the Cadence Rollers challenge your mind and body. Hit the road in the spring miles ahead of stationary trainer users with your SportCrafters Cadence Rollers. Plus, when you're ready to kick your training up a notch, simply swap out your rearmost drum for the OverDrive Drum. Just that simple!
- Guaranteed to improve rider technique and with regular use
- Precision-lathed aluminum drums are quiet and smooth
- Folds in half and stands upright for easy storage
- Activate core muscles required for balance and control
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- 100% designed and manufactured in Granger, Indiana, USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Aluminum drums: 3.25" (82.5mm) diameter, 1/8" (3mm) wall thickness, 15.5" (394mm) wide
- End caps: Molded polycarbonate
- Drums are lathed on the axle for precision runout and balance
- All drums are dynamically spin balanced, and will not distort in heat or sunlight
- Bearings are greased and sealed, and do not require maintenance
- Steel framework is zinc-plated and powder coated for ultimate durability
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c to 700c, 26" to 29"
- Accommodates wheelbases 37.5" to 44" (95 - 112cm) as drilled. Custom drilling upon request.
- Rider weight limit: None
- Folded dimensions: 31.5" x 20" x 5.25" (80.0cm x 50.8cm x 13.3cm)
- Unfolded dimensions: 60" x 20" x 4.25" (152.4cm x 50.8cm x 10.8cm)
- Shipped dimensions: 32" x 21" x 7" (81.3cm x 53.3cm x 17.8cm), weight 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
This product contains chemicals, including Acrylonitrile, Bisphenol-A and Methylene chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm