2021 Gen 2 Stages Power | Campagnolo ChorusStages
Power is for performance and the Italians behind your beautifully sculpted Campagnolo crank arm are very happy that the performance and aesthetic of their crank arm design remains intact in a power meter that says Campagnolo as much as it says Stages Power.
Carbon fiber is a composite material. It’s bending is influenced by the design, materials and shape. In order to consistently and accurately measure the bending of Campagnolo’s crank arms we’ve developed, and uniquely placed, custom strain gages within this power meter. This is why Stages Power Campagnolo meters have a slightly different shape to their housings than we use for our alloy meters.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment
Just like our aluminum Stages Power meters, this Campagnolo based meter compensates for changes in environmental conditions automatically.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
This Campagnolo Chorus based Stages Power meter is only meant for use with a drive side Campagnolo Record or Chorus crank arms It will not fit Campagnolo's Super Record model.
Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the Box
- Power Meter
- Record/Chorus: steel right-hand thread crank bolt
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User Guide