2021 Gen 3 Stages Power R | Shimano XT M8120 Single Driveside Power Meter with ChainringStages
Stages Gen 3 single-sided Power R meter built onto a drive-side Shimano XT M8120 crank arm with a 32t chainring. Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II MTB drivetrains. Also available as a dual-sided LR power meter crankset and non-drive side L power meter.
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Single drive-side power meter increases frame compatibility or upgrades an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR.
Stages Power R offers increased compatibility with frames that lack adequate chainstay clearance as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR bi-lateral (dual) meter systems.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Chainring size: 32t
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In The Box
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainrings
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.