A lightweight and low-profile design inspired by the classic skate-style helmet. The MOD1 is available in three fits (Standard, Asian, and Youth) and delivers simplicity with premium functionality for wherever your on-mountain adventures take you.
- BOA 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit.
- FIXED VENTILATION: Allows hot air to escape from the top of the helmet.
- FIDLOCK BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
- BRIM/GOGGLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to flow unobstructed from the goggle through the brim ventilation for better anti-fog performance.
- Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm) / Extra Large (61-65cm)
- ASTM F2040 and CE
SIZE CHART -SNOW HELMETS
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Helmets & Hats
Use a flexible tape measure and wrap it around your head just at the top of the brow and around the temples.
Size Chart in CM:
Size Chart in Inches:
|Head Circumference||6 1/4 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7 3/8||7 1/2 - 7 7/8|