The Speed Riser (patent applied for) is our user-friendly aerobar system for triathlon bikes. The aerodynamic single riser post is easily adjustable to an infinite range of positions with a single tool. This means that you can fully customize your fit, as well as make on-the-fly adjustments to your position.
Aero Cable Management
The Cervelo frame, fork, handlebars, and associated components are designed to hide brake and shift control lines (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) from the wind for improved aerodynamics without sacrificing usability or performance.
Integrated Storage enables you to store your essential food, hydration, and service items so that they are easily accessible yet do not compromise the aerodynamics or structure of your bike. The built-in storage systems provide a simple and clean-looking solution to storage.
Lighter means faster
The lighter the bike, the easier it is to keep moving. We keep the weight of our frames and parts as low as possible, without sacrificing stiffness, ride quality, or safety. Our engineers achieve this by combining the ideal mix of shapes, materials, and lay up techniques.
- P3X frame is 16% lighter than P5X frame
- P3X parts are lighter than P5X parts: Basebar is 13% lighter, Speed Riser is 8% lighter, Speedpak Storage is 43% lighter, seatpost and rear hydration mount are 22% lighter.
No wasted effort
A combination of material, shape, and layup are used to engineer the desired stiffness of different parts of the frame. We optimized the stiffness of the head tube, for stable and predictable handling, and the stiffness of the bottom bracket, so that more of your power is directly transferred to your forward momentum.
- 8% stiffer at head tube than P5X
- 15% stiffer at bottom bracket than P5X
Ride Harder, Longer
Confidence and comfort are essential when you're spending hours in the saddle - because if you're not feeling good, you can't ride at your best. The P3X incorporates design features that reduce rider fatigue and help you feel comfortable and safe from your first pedal stroke to your last.
- Radical frame design (with no seat tube or seat stays) and special layups offer the right amount of vertical compliance for a smoother ride.
- Clearance for tires up to 36mm wide for better traction and comfort
- Latest disc brake technologies for excellent braking in all conditions.