2021 SCOTT Contessa Spark 930 BikeSCOTT
- Spark Alloy SL Frame
- RockShox Judy 130mm
- X-Fusion Nude, 120mm, TwinLoc
- Shimano XT-Deore 12 Speed
- Shimano Disc Brakes
- Syncros X-25 Rims
- Maxxis Rekon Tires
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
- Asymmetric Design
The Spark down tube shock and linkage are clearly asymmetric, when looking from the top of the bike. Carbon fibres achieve their full potential when used in smooth straight lines. Off setting the shock slightly to the left hand side of the bike gives a clean and continuous structure from the down tube through the shock mount to the main pivot.
- TwinLoc Suspension System
With TwinLoc, a rider can effectively control the complete frame, fork, and shock as a system. Why does this matter? A bike with 150mm of suspension travel, correctly set up, has more sag than a bike with 130mm. It's that extra travel that makes it more fun to ride and more capable on the descents, but the greater sag has an oversized effect on the bike's geometry and climbing performance. That's where TwinLoc matters.
TwinLoc helps manage the sag effect in several ways. Whereas most systems only increase low-speed compression in an effort to gain pedaling efficiency, TwinLoc allows us to not only change compression damping, but also to change the spring curve, dynamically altering the geometry of the bike. In Trail mode, the shock is not only firmer, but it has dynamically less travel. The bike sits higher, maintains a steep seat angle for those climbs, and becomes more agile. We also offer a third, full lockout mode for going up in the most efficient manner possible.
These unique settings optimize climbing geometry, even on longer travel bikes. We can eliminate the "long travel effect" that can rob your pedaling efficiency, but we're not robbing you of the full-fun, 150mm travel when you point it downhill. From a race setting, to a lunch ride, to an after work trail shred, being able to switch from mode to mode depending on a trails profile at the push of a lever is paramount to riding faster and having a damned good time.
- Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 Custom Butted Hydroformed Tubes Tapered Headtube / BB92 / Boost 12x148mm 2.6 tire compatible
- RockShox Judy Silver TK Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle / 42mm offset / Tapered Steerer 2-Modes / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 130mm travel
- Rear Shock:
- X-Fusion NUDE RLX Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj. Travel 120-85-Lockout / 165X45mm
- Remote System:
- SCOTT TwinLoc TSP Suspension-Seatpost Remote below Bar / integ. Grip clamp
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano XT RD-M8100 SGS Shadow Plus / 12 Speed
- Shimano Deore SL-M6100-IR / Rapidfire Plus Ispec EV clamp
- Shimano FC-MT511-1 30T
- SCOTT custom
- Shimano BB-MT500 / shell 41x92mm
- KMC X12
- Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12 / 10-51 T
- Shimano MT201 Disc
- Shimano SM-RT10 CL / F&R 180mm
- Syncros Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 760mm Syncros Women Pro lock-on grips
- Syncros Alloy 6061 oversized 31.8mm / 1 1/8 / 6°
- Syncros Duncan Dropper Post 2.5 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 125mm
- Syncros Savona 2.5 (V-Concept) Channel
- Syncros OE Press Fit / Tapered 1.5-1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm"
- Hub (Front):
- Shimano HB-MT410-B CL / 15x110mm
- Hub (Rear):
- Shimano FH-MT410-B CL / Boost 12x148mm / Micro Spline
- Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Syncros X-25 / 32H / 25mm
- Front Tire:
- Maxxis Rekon / 2.4 / 60TPI"
- Rear Tire:
- Maxxis Rekon / 2.4 / 60TPI"
- Approx weights in KG:
- Approx weights in LBS:
- Max. System Weight:
- 128 kg The overall weight includes the bike the rider the equipment and possible additional luggage.