2021 SCOTT Ransom 930 BikeSCOTT
- Ransom Alloy SL Frame
- RockShox Zeb R 170mm
- X-Fusion Nude, TwinLoc, 170mm
- SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Shimano 4 Piston Disc Brakes
- Syncros X-30S TR Rims
- Maxxis Kevlar Tires
- Syncros Dropper Post and Parts
- Ransom protection
Protecting the Ransom's frame was an integral part of the project. We've integrated a clever DT protector under the BB and along the downtube, and have also implemented a newly developed, noise-silencing Chainstay/seatstay protector. A quiet ride is a fast ride.
- TwinLoc Suspension System
With TwinLoc, a rider can effectively control the complete frame, fork, and shock as a system. Why does this matter? A bike with 150mm of suspension travel, correctly set up, has more sag than a bike with 130mm. It's that extra travel that makes it more fun to ride and more capable on the descents, but the greater sag has an oversized effect on the bike's geometry and climbing performance. That's where TwinLoc matters.
TwinLoc helps manage the sag effect in several ways. Whereas most systems only increase low-speed compression in an effort to gain pedaling efficiency, TwinLoc allows us to not only change compression damping, but also to change the spring curve, dynamically altering the geometry of the bike. In Trail mode, the shock is not only firmer, but it has dynamically less travel. The bike sits higher, maintains a steep seat angle for those climbs, and becomes more agile. We also offer a third, full lockout mode for going up in the most efficient manner possible.
These unique settings optimize climbing geometry, even on longer travel bikes. We can eliminate the "long travel effect" that can rob your pedaling efficiency, but we're not robbing you of the full-fun, 150mm travel when you point it downhill. From a race setting, to a lunch ride, to an after work trail shred, being able to switch from mode to mode depending on a trails profile at the push of a lever is paramount to riding faster and having a damned good time.
- One Frame, Two Wheel Sizes
With our mountain bikes, we try to achieve ultimate versatility. These specific models can switch from 27.5" to 29" or from 24" to 26" wheels with nothing more than the flip of a chip. No need to change the fork, all you need to do is flip a shock mount chip, change your wheels and off you go. The flip chip allows us to maintain a similar BB height when switching from one wheel size to the other which is key to keeping handling similar for both wheel sizes.
- Ransom Alloy SL 6011 Custom butted / VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 27.5 (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo-BB adj. TBC Trunnion box construction / Boost 12x148mm"
- RockShox Zeb R Solo Air 15x110mm Maxle stealth axle 42mm offset / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / 170mm travel
- Rear Shock:
- X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend Reb. Adj. Travel 170-120-Lockout / 205X65mm
- Remote System:
- SCOTT TwinLoc TSP-R Technology Suspension-Seatpost Remote below Bar / 3 modes / integ. Grip clamp
- Rear Derailleur:
- SRAM NX / Eagle 12 Speed
- SRAM SX Eagle Trigger
- SRAM X1000 Eagle DUB Boost 32T
- SCOTT Chainguide
- SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
- SRAM CN SX Eagle
- SRAM NX / PG1210 / 11-50 T
- Shimano MT420 4 Piston
- Shimano SM-RT30 / CL / 203/F and 180/R
- Syncros Hixon 1.5 Rise / Alloy 20140D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 800mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
- Syncros XM1.5 / Alloy 6061 integrated Spacer & Top Cap / 31.8mm / 0° / 1 1/8";Seatpost=Syncros Duncan 2.5 Dropper Post 31.6mm / S 125mm / M 150mm / L & XL 170mm"
- Syncros Kaslo 2.0 Crmo Rails
- Syncros OE Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5-1 1/8" OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm"
- Hub (Front):
- Formula CL-811 / 15x110mm
- Hub (Rear):
- Formula CL-148S / Boost 12x148mm
- Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm
- Syncros X-30S / 32H / 30mm / Sleeve Joint Tubeless ready
- Front Tire:
- Maxxis Assegai / 2.6 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead EXO / TR / Dual"
- Rear Tire:
- Maxxis Dissector / 2.6 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead EXO / TR / Dual"
- RS Zeb Fender
- Approx weights in KG:
- Approx weights in LBS:
- Max. System Weight:
- 128 kg The overall weight includes the bike the rider the equipment and possible additional luggage.