A versatile mid-spike for deep loam or loose powder
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, and Super Tacky available on select models
- High-volume casing
- Mid-spike tread design
- Single-ply, DoubleDown, and DH casings available
- Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
Our pro athletes needed a mid-spike tire that could handle dry, loose, blown-out corners as well as a bit of mud. The Shorty is that tire. A high-volume casing makes the Shorty a more versatile option than a dedicated mud spike like our Wet Scream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil to provide predictable, stable cornering at warp speeds. The Shorty is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The Maxxis Shorty is a mid-spike tread designed for use in extremely loose and dusty, or wet and sloppy trail conditions.
- 3C MaxxTerra, 3C MaxxGrip, or Super Tacky options
- 60 TPI, DoubleDown (2x120 TPI), or DH (2x60 TPI) casing options
- EXO sidewall protection
- Wide Trail (WT) sizes optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
Category: Trail, Enduro, Downhill
Recommended use: Dry and loose, wet and sloppy
Recommended installation: Front and Rear