2021 Stages Power L - Shimano XT M8000 Power Meter - Factory InstallStages
Your crank. Our Gen 3 Stages power meter. Convert your current Shimano XT M8000 left crank arm into a world class training and pacing device with the Stages Factory Install program.
Convert your user-provided Shimano XT M8000 left crank arm into a Stages Gen 3 Power Meter and add power and data to your rides. After purchasing, Stages will provide a prepaid shipping label for you to mail your crank to our Boulder, Colorado factory and we'll apply the same state of the art manufacturing process we use for our manufacturer supplied units. In around two weeks you’ll receive your original crank arm with a new Gen 3 Stages power meter built in and backed by the Stages Factory Warranty.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need toconnect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- Frame Compatibility: Stages power meters are small and light and fit most bicycles
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others