2021 SUPER73-R Electric BikesSUPER73
The R debuts Super73's most powerful and technologically advanced drive system with multi-class ride modes. This performance vehicle is a street-legal electric motorbike that does not require a license or registration. The R also features Super73’s all-new connected electronics suite and is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices through the new Super73 App.
Aluminum Alloy Frame
The R's aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminum alloy frame is lighter and more rigid than steel. Aluminum is also rust and corrosion resistant for worry-free riding in all conditions.
Suspension: The R sports an inverted coil-spring fork and a rear Coilover mono-shock.
Internal cable routing
To help minimize cable clutter, the R-Series features internal cable routing that helps conceal and protect wiring within the frame.
All R-Series motorbikes are driven by a powerful internally geared brushless DC hub motor capable of outputting up to 2000 watts of peak power.
The R is powered by a state-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery, the largest in the segment. This provides an estimated 40+ miles* of range at 20mph under throttle only operation and an estimated 75+ miles* of range using ECO pedal assist mode.
All R-Series motorbikes include the all-new BDGR tire. At 5" wide, the all-new BDGR tire is the widest and most aggressive 20" all-terrain fat tire available. The BDGR is the first tire that blends motorcycle and bicycle tire construction methods to meet the needs of this revolutionary vehicle. The proprietary SUPER73 tread pattern has been designed to improve traction, reduce road noise, and increase stability for both on-road and light-duty off-road riding.
A stylish and comfortable cafe racer style seat comes standard on all R and RX models.
The Super73-R comes in one size. With a 32" seat height, adjustable handlebars, and a 325lb weight limit rating, the Super73-R is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 5'3 - 6'8".
- Super73 App Ready
Super73's new generation of electric motorbikes come with an electronics suite that pairs with iOS and Android devices through the new Super73 mobile app.
- Smart Display
A transflective monochromatic LCD display with bluetooth connectivity allows riders to connect and control their bike with the Super73 app.
- Turn-by-turn navigation
Riders will be able to discover new routes by dropping a pin or typing in their desired destination using the easy, turn-by-turn navigation available on the Super73 app. Directions are displayed on both the rider's mobile device and LCD Smart Display.
- Over the air updates
The R is capable of receiving over-the-air updates to ensure the bikes have the latest firmware, operate at peak performance, and have the most up-to-date functionality.
- Multi-Class Ride Modes
Each R-Series bike comes programmed in the Class-2 ride mode, which allows for throttle operation and pedal-assist riding up to 20mph. This allows the R-Series to be legally ridden on most bike paths without a license, insurance, or registration.
In addition, there are three other ride modes available. For areas where throttle powered electric bicycles are not allowed, the R-Series can be operated using pedal assist with the throttle deactivated in Class-1 and Class-3 modes. Class-1 allows for pedal-assist only operation up to 20mph, and Class-3 allows for up to 28mph. Additionally, an "Unlimited" mode enables up to 2000 watts of power under throttle and can reach speeds above 28mph. This mode is exclusively for riding off public roads and on private property.
- Optional features
An optional IoT module enables additional features such as remote anti-theft security, geolocation tracking, and crash detection.
- T6 - 6061 / 7005 Aluminum Alloy, 1-1/8 to 1.5" tapered head tube"
- Olive Drab
- Class-1 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak,Class-2 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak (Default),Class-3 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 12p watt peak, Unlimited Mode Output: 1200 watts nominal / 2000 watt peak
- Top Speed:
- Class-1 Mode: 20mph (throttle deactivated, pedal assist only),Class-2 Mode: 20mph,Class-3 Mode: 28mph (throttle deactivated, pedal assist only),Unlimited Mode: 28mph +
- 960 watt-hours, 21700 cells
- 73lbs (w/ battery), 63lbs (w/o battery)
- Front Hub:
- 15 x 150mm thru-axle aluminum alloy
- 20 x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts"
- Front: 20 x 4.5 / Rear: 20" x 5" BDGR All-Terrain"
- Inner Tubes:
- 20 x 4.5-5", angled valve stem"
- Tektro Hydraulic, 2-piston forged aluminum caliper, 180mm front and rear rotors
- Front: Inverted coil spring fork,Rear: Coilover mono shock – adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
- iOS + Android Compatible:
- IoT Connectivity:
- DC/DC Converter:
- Tail Light:
- Turn Signals:
- 3A (6-7 hour charge time) / Optional: 5A (3-4 hour charge time)
- Thumb throttle
- Pedal Assist:
- 4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)
- Bottom Bracket:
- 120mm sealed bearing, square taper
- Crank / Front Chain Ring:
- 125mm alloy crank arms, 36T chainring / Optional: 44T chainring for 10 speed gearing
- Single-speed 16T rear cog / Optional: 10 speed gearing (11-36T)
- Rear Derailleur:
- Single-speed chain tensioner / Optional: 10 speed Shimano Zee
- Single passenger, Optional: 2-up seat
- Passenger Foot pegs:
- Seat Height:
- Weight Limit: