2022 Marin Wildcat Trail 3Marin
SINGLETRACK AND FIRE ROAD RIDING
TRAIL MOUNTAIN BIKING
The Wildcat Trail family crosses boundaries between Trail and Sport mountain bikes, with the Wildcat Trail 5 and Wildcat Trail 3 designed for the female hardtail enthusiast looking for a full featured trail mountain bike, and the Wildcat 1 positioned for the recreational mountain bikers.
Key upgrades over the Wildcat Trail 1:
- Series 2 aluminum frame w/double butted tubing & internal cable routing
- SR Suntour XCM HLO fork w/120mm travel & hydraulic lockout
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
WOMEN’S FIT GEOMETRY
The Wildcat Trail features Women’s Fit Geometry to better fit female riders with components like women’s specific saddles, narrower bars, and adjustable reach brake levers.
27.5” wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike.
SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Wildcat Trail 3 and Wildcat Trail 2 have a Series 2 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with a 120mm travel suspension fork and 27.5” wheels.
SERIES 1 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Wildcat Trail 1 has a disc specific Series 1 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with a replaceable derailleur hanger and an integrated headset.
- Series 2 6061 Aluminum | Women's Specific Frame | 27.5 Wheels | Low Standover | 68mm BB shell | 135mm Forged Dropouts | IS Chainstay Disc Mount | Internal Housing Routing"
- Front Suspension:
- SR Suntour XCM HLO | 120mm Travel | Hydraulic Lockout | 46mm Offset
- Marin Aluminum Double Wall | 25mm Inner | Pinned Joint | Disc Specific
- Hub | Rear:
- Forged Alloy | 32H
- Hub | Front:
- Forged Alloy | 32H
- Spoke | Nipples:
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- WTB Trailboss Comp | 27.5/29x2.25 | Wire Bead"
- Derailleur | Rear:
- Shimano Altus | 8-Speed
- Derailleur | Front:
- Altus Double
- Shift Lever:
- MicroSHIFT TS39 | 8-Speed | Thumb-Tap
- Alloy Crank | Steel Chainrings | 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings | Square Taper
- KMC Z51
- SunRace 8-Speed | 11-34T
- Brake | Front:
- Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc | 180mm Rotor
- Brake | Rear:
- Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc | 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers:
- Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Marin 31.8 Riser | 12mm Rise | 780mm Width
- Marin Alloy | 31.8mm Clamp | 45mm
- Marin MTB | Closed End
- FSA No.10-P
- Marin Alloy | 30.9
- Marin MTB
- Nylon Platform