2022 Wildcat Trail 5Marin
SINGLETRACK AND FIRE ROAD RIDING
TRAIL MOUNTAIN BIKING
The Wildcat Trail family crosses boundaries between Trail and Sport mountain bikes, with the Wildcat Trail 5 and Wildcat Trail 3 designed for the female hardtail enthusiast looking for a full featured trail mountain bike, and the Wildcat 1 positioned for the recreational mountain bikers.
Key upgrades over the Wildcat Trail 3:
- Shimano Deore wide-range 1x 11-speed drivetrain
- SR Suntour XCR LOR-DS suspension fork w/thru axle
- Shimano disc brakes
WOMEN’S FIT GEOMETRY
The Wildcat Trail features Women’s Fit Geometry to better fit female riders with components like women’s specific saddles, narrower bars, and adjustable reach brake levers.
27.5” wheels fit most riders better and create a lightweight and responsive bike.
SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Wildcat Trail 3 and Wildcat Trail 2 have a Series 2 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with a 120mm travel suspension fork and 27.5” wheels.
SERIES 1 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Wildcat Trail 1 has a disc specific Series 1 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminum frame with a replaceable derailleur hanger and an integrated headset.
- Series 2 6061 Aluminum | Women's Specific Frame | 27.5 Wheels | Low Standover | 68mm BB shell | 135mm Forged Dropouts | IS Chainstay Disc Mount | Internal Housing Routing"
- Front Suspension:
- SR Suntour XCR LOR-DS | Thru-Axle | 120mm Travel | Hydraulic Lockout | Damping Adjustment | 44mm Offset
- Marin Aluminum Double Wall | 29mm Inner | Pinned Joint | Disc Specific | Tubeless Compatible
- Hub | Rear:
- Forged Alloy | 32H
- Hub | Front:
- Formula | 100x15mm | Sealed Cartridge Bearings | 32H
- Spoke | Nipples:
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- WTB Trailboss Comp | 27.5 | Wire Bead"
- Derailleur | Rear:
- Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS
- Derailleur | Front:
- Shift Lever:
- Shimano Deore 11-Speed
- Marin Forged Alloy 1x11 | Hollow Spindle | Steel Narrow Wide 32T Chainring | 76mm BCD
- Bottom Bracket:
- External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- KMC X11
- SunRace 11-Speed | 11-51T
- Brake | Front:
- Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor
- Brake | Rear:
- Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers:
- Shimano BL-MT201
- Marin 31.8 Riser | 12mm Rise | 780mm Width
- Marin Alloy | 31.8mm Clamp | 45mm
- Marin MTB | Closed End
- FSA No.10-P
- Marin Alloy | 30.9
- Marin MTB
- Nylon Platform