2022 Cervelo Aspero-5 Force XPLR eTap AXS 1Cervelo
Vibration-damping, carbon seat post we’ve used to great effect on the R5 and Caledonia-5, clever split-spacers under the stem so you don’t have to re-cable your bike to adjust your fit, and our new flared handlebar.
Cervélo's approach to ride quality focusses on the rider's experience. We define ride quality as the feeling of the bike being appropriate for its intended use.
Aerodynamics is at the very core of what we do at Cervélo. The company was founded with the goal of making cyclists faster, and using aerodynamics is the best way to achieve that goal.
A carbon bike frame layup is made by placing hundreds of individually cut plies of carbon in a mold in a certain order and orientation. The more precisely these plies are cut, the lighter the frame, as less material is used to achieve the desired strength and reliability.
The stiffness of your bike has a big impact on your ride experience. Cervélo has spent years researching and testing these different types of stiffness to create the best possible riding experience for you.
Cervélo values standard components and intuitive adjustments, all of which make our bikes simple to own and easy to enjoy.
- Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Reserve 32mm DT350 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
- SRAM Force AXS 1 with Power Meter 40T
- Bottom Bracket:
- SRAM Dub
- SRAM Force, 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur:
- SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS 12 spd
- SRAM Force XPLR 12s XG1271, 10-44
- SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Carbon AB09 16deg Flared Carbon
- Cervelo ST32 Alloy
- Brake Caliper:
- SRAM Force HRD
- Brake Rotor:
- SRAM Paceline 160mm
- Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0
- Cervelo SP19 27.2 Carbon
- Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount, Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag