2022 Cervelo Aspero Rival XPLR eTap AXS 1Cervelo
(You save )
Bike adjusts to different wheel/tire combinations to maximize control. We engineered the bike to fit most 700x42 or 650x49 tire/wheel combos, comfortably. Of course, there are variables - rim width, tire casing / tread depth - which will affect final clearance. IMPORTANT NOTE - We always recommend there to be 4mm of clearance around whichever tire/wheel combo is installed on the bike.
“Trail” - Front wheel response to rider input - is the most critical factor in high-velocity handling. The ability to adjust trail with the two-position "Trail Mixer" to compensate for the extreme range of tire sizes ensures a uniform ride experience.
Stiffness and handling work together to ensure the bike tracks predictably and responds immediately to critical pedal and bracing inputs.
- The fork's Trail Mixer adjusts trail to lessen the shock to handling when swapping between most common tire sizes.
The Áspero lets you choose the tire that best suits the terrain so you're always in control.
- Clearance for 700x42 or 650Bx49 combinations
- Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero-5 Fork with Adjustable Trail
- FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Reserve 32mm DT370 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 24mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Panaracer Gravel King SK Folding 700x38
- SRAM Rival AXS 1 40T
- Bottom Bracket:
- SRAM Dub
- SRAM Rival, 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur:
- SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS 12 spd
- SRAM Rival XPLR 12s XG1251, 10-44
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Easton EC70AX Carbon
- Easton EA70 Alloy
- Brake Caliper:
- SRAM Rival HRD
- Brake Rotor:
- SRAM CenterLine 160mm
- Prologo Dimension STN
- Easton EC70 Carbon
- Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag