2023 Intense Primer 29 Pro Open BoxIntense
Our 150mm/140mm travel Primer 29 trail bike is pure perfection everywhere. Providing the most versatile bike in our range.
OPEN BOX ITEMS MEET OR EXCEED THE FOLLOWING:
- 50+ Point inspection
- Has not been ridden
- Like new condition
- May display minor scruff from packaging and/or shipping
- Original packaging
- Offered with full factory warranty
Rolling on super-fast 29" wheels, the Primer 29 will give you trail-flattening speed over any obstacle, both on challenging climbs and technical descents. In short, the Primer 29 is the ultimate all-around premium trail bike. It could be the only mountain bike youll ever need.
The Primer trail bike is the most versatile model in our range. With 140mm of rear travel and 150mm up front, we have designed a bike that is capable and balanced but also nimble and fun at the same time, giving you confidence on long, all-day rides, jumps, or laps in your local woods.
TRUE TO TRAIL
The frame is the heart and soul of any bike. Our Primers are built around our perfectly designed monocoque carbon frame, with a dual-strut design rear triangle, optimized carbon fiber layup, a carbon top link, and adjustable 'Flip Chip" technology.
FLIP CHIP ADJUSTMENT
The Primer 29 has a 'Flip Chip' feature which allows you to alter your bike's geometry between two positions. The High setting is best in technical terrain, while the Low is more suitable for flow and bike park-style riding.
THE JS TUNED TRAIL LINK
We talk about JS Suspension a lot here at INTENSE. JS stands for Jeff Steber (our founder and CEO); simply put, it is a sophisticated suspension system that uses two counter-rotating links to connect the front and rear triangles of the bike. The links are precisely placed to separate the pedalling and braking forces from the suspension performance. Every model in our range has its own personal and specific JS tune.
- 30 lbs 15 oz // 13.77 kg
- Primer 29" Optimized Layup Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, Carbon Top Link, Ti Hardware, internal shift, dropper post and brake routing. ISCG05 mounts, flak guard armor, 140mm (5.5") travel
- FOX Performance Elite Float 36, 29" 150mm Travel, Grip, 51mm Offset, Boost 110x15mm
- FOX Performance Elite Float X, 210x50mm (140mm), 2-position (open/trail)
- Cane Creek 40 ZS44-EC49/40
- INTENSE Recon 45mm
- INTENSE Recon Alloy, 760mm SM / 780mm MD-XL
- Shimano XT BR-M8 120 Front (Four Piston) 180mm Rotors / Shimano XT BR-M8 120 Rear (Four Piston) 180mm Rotors.
- Shimano XT 12SP Trigger
- Shimano XT 12SP
- e*Thirteen Helix Plus 32T, 170mm SM-LG / 175mm XL / Boost
- BOTTOM BRACKET:
- SRAM DUB BSA 73mm Bottom Bracket (Threaded)
- Shimano XT 12SP, 11-51t
- Shimano XT 12SP
- e*Thirteen LG1 Enduro race 30mm Rim
- e*Thirteen LG1 Race SL 15X110 front, 12x148 rear
- Front: Maxxis Minion DHF WT Maxx Grip 3C EXO 29" x 2.50" Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR WT Maxx Grip 3C EXO+ 29" x 2.40"
- e*Thirteen Infinite Dropper I-Spec, 150mm SM / 180mm MD-LG / 210mm XL
- SDG Radar w/ Lux-Alloy Rails