2023 Marin Alpine Trail EMarin
The Marin Alpine Trail E puts the fun and freedom of eMTB at a super-friendly price, because why should only the richest of riders get the good times?
We’ve created a big-mountain-capable eMTB that’s probably the best value eMTB on the planet and packed in the awesome Shimano EP6 drive unit, X-Fusion suspension, 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, Vee Tire Co. rubber, plenty of kick-ass Marin components and a long-lasting internal 504Wh battery. Rounding out all this goodness are powerful 4-piston TRP brakes with 203mm rotors.
SERIES 4 ALUMINUM FRAME
Alpine Trail E models are built upon our Series 4 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers, compatible with modern coil or air shocks.
The Alpine Trail E features the same great, proven MultiTrac suspension technology, but optimized for the Shimano STEPS system. With this combination there is no need for platform or lockout levers, just get on and blast up the hills.
MIXED WHEEL SIZES
29" front and 27.5"+ rear wheel sizes are the ideal combination for the Alpine Trail E, with larger front wheel easily rolling over most any trail obstacle and offering the best cornering traction, while the burly 27.5" x 2.8" rear setup adds playfulness and enhances acceleration and braking traction.
DROPPER POST OPTIMIZED
The modern day trail rider needs their saddle out of the way at times, while low-slung frames require longer length posts. On the Alpine Trail E, seat tube lengths have been minimized, along with minimum insertion depths, so that riders of all sizes can get the proper extension needed.
- Series 4 Alloy Frame, 150mm MultiTrac Suspension, Integrated Battery/Charging Port, 148mm Rear Thru-Axle, Built-in Rear Speed Sensor
- FRONT SUSPENSION:
- X-Fusion Trace 36 RC, 160mm Travel, 29", 110x15mm Bolt-On Axle, 44mm Offset
- REAR SUSPENSION:
- X-Fusion 02 PRO RXC, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, 205x65 Trunnion Upper Mount, 25xM8 Lower Mount
- Front: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29" Diameter, 32mm Inner Rim Width, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible; Rear: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 27.5" Diameter, 38mm Inner Rim Width, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- HUB REAR:
- Forged Aluminum, 148x12mm, Disc, 32H
- HUB FRONT:
- Forged Aluminum, 110x15mm, Disc, 32H
- SPOKE, NIPPLES:
- 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Front: Vee Tire Co. Attack HPL, 29x2.5", Top 40 Tubeless Compatible Rear: Vee Tire Co. Crown Gem, 27.5x2.8”, TACKEE Compound, Tubeless Compatible
- DERAILLEUR, REAR:
- Shimano CUES 10-Speed
- SHIFT LEVER:
- Shimano Deore, 10-Speed, I-Spec EV
- Shimano EM600, 160mm Length, 38t Chainring
- Shimano Steps EP6 Drive Unit, 250W, 85Nm
- KMC X-10E, Silver
- Shimano Deore 10-speed 11-46T
- BRAKE, FRONT:
- Shimano MT420, 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc, Metallic Pads, 203mm Rotor
- BRAKE, REAR:
- Shimano MT420, 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake, Metallic Pads, 203mm Rotor w/ Speed Sensor
- BRAKE LEVERS:
- Shimano MT4100 Hydraulic
- Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm Rise, 5º Up, 9º Back
- Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm
- Marin Grizzly Lock On
- FSA No 57E, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”
- TranzX, YSP18JL, 1x Remote, Size S 150mm Travel, All Other Sizes 170mm Travel, 30.9mm
- Marin eMTB Saddle
- Marin MTB Plastic
- BT-8035L, Internal 504Wh
- SC-E600 Display
- SW-EN600L Left Hand Switch for Assist Mode Change
- Shimano CS-EM800
- Shimano Battery Charger EC-E6002, Shimano CS-EN800 Chainguide