Edge 820 | Explore
Garmin Edge 820 | Explore
GPS Bike Computer for Touring and Adventure
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack¹ keeps you informed of the location of everyone in your riding pack
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
- Optional battery-save mode for longer rides or weekend trips; extends battery life up to 50 percent
- Built-in incident detection2 included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
For your 2-wheeled adventures on the road or trail, know where to go with Edge Explore 820. This GPS bike computer features a built-in Garmin Cycle Map with points of interest, bike-friendly trails and more. It also has a high-resolution touchscreen that’s easy to read, even in sunlight, and our new GroupTrack feature lets you and your friends know each other’s whereabouts, even when the road forks. Now you can navigate with confidence.
The Touchscreen You’ve Been Waiting For
You’re going to find so many uses for all the navigation capabilities and cool features packed inside the Edge Explore 820, but you’ll love its high-resolution touchscreen. The capacitive touch display is quick and responsive, even when wet or used with gloves.
Customize and Connect
It’s your device, so customize it however you like with free custom data fields and apps, available for download. Visit our Connect IQ™ store to see what’s available, and start making Edge Explore 820 truly your own. Don’t forget, when you’re rolling on 2 wheels, Edge Explore 820 also keeps you connected³ to the rest of the world with smart notifications, live tracking, social media sharing and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community.
Wherever You Ride
Whether you’re cycling deep in the woods or near tall buildings, Edge Explore 820 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely — wherever your ride takes you.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone. GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders.
²When paired with a compatible smartphone; primarily designed for road cycling use.
³When paired with a compatible smartphone.