2023 Intense DJ Anniversary EditionIntense
Introducing the all-new INTENSE Dirt Jump (DJ) bike. The lightweight, strong aluminium frame offers precise handling, giving riders an agile and responsive ride. The DJ is ready to rip whether its sessions at the trails, speedy laps on the pump track, head-to-head dual slalom racing, or dropping-in for some big air on a slopestyle course.
Designed around 26" wheels, the custom-butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame features modern dirt jump geometry - 68.5° head angle, 72° seat tube angle and short 385-395mm (15.2"-15.6") chainstays. The high-grade aluminium frame enables a lightweight, robust build ready for whatever you throw its way. Available in three sizes, so you can find the perfect fit. Size-down if you want more of a BMX/responsive feel or size up if you want more of an MTB/stable ride.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
The frame is the heart and soul of any bike, and with the DJ, weve kept it simple with a classic double-diamond design made from durable 6061 aluminium, with a subtle INTENSE look and feel. It features a forged chainstay wishbone for extra strength and rear wheel clearance, 135mm rear hub spacing, a threaded BB, and a tapered headtube. Perfect for flowing big jump lines, pump tracks, skateparks, or just your neighbourhood cul-de-sac, this sturdy alloy frame can take more abuse than you can dish out.
With a built-in integrated chain tension system, BMX-style horizontal forged dropouts allow for easy rear wheel adjustment that eliminates unwanted movement. With our proprietary derailleur hanger (available early December, Part #130914) and a few component changes and additions, the DJ can be used with gears.
The Marzocchi Bomber fork is designed specifically for dirt jump bikes and features 100mm of travel and a solid 20mm axle. Add components like e*thirteens Helix Base crankset, Maxxis DTH tires, Alex FR30 rims, Cane Creek 40 Series headset, and TRP Slate T4 brakes, and you have one sweet build. Weve even thrown in an extra loop of brake hose for barspins and tailwhips!
INTENSE DJ 35 ALLOY HANDLEBAR
Super-strong, lightweight 7050 aluminium handlebars with 40mm rise, durable enough for the most skilled dirt jump rider, and paired with the ODI INTENSE signature red grip.
- 26 lbs / 11.79 oz (with out pedals)
- Alloy 6061, triple-butted (T4, T6), threaded BB, and adjustable horizontal dropouts (135mm hub spacing), extra loop for brake hose.
- Marzocchi Bomber DJ, 26", 100mm, GRIP, 20x110mm Axle, 37mm Offset
- Alex FR30 26" x 30mm Rims / INTENSE Alloy Hubs
- INTENSE Alloy / 110x20mm Front / 135x10mm Rear
- DT-Swiss Champion 2.0mm
- Maxxis DTH 26" x 2.30"
- e*thirteen Helix Base / 30t / 170mm
- INTENSE Thermoplastic Flats, Red
- e*thirteen BSA 73mm
- KT 14t
- KMC Z1
- TRP Slate T4, HD-M806 / 180mm Front Rotor / 160mm Rear Rotor
- INTENSE DJ 31.6mm x 250mm
- SDG Patriot RL
- INTENSE DJ 35 Alloy / 760mm Length, 40mm Rise
- e*thirteen Base 35 / 40mm
- Cane Creek 40 Series ZS44/ZS56.40
- ODI Longneck V2