2023 Intense Primer S Blemish Large Red/BlackIntense
ALL BIKES IN OUR SALE SECTION ARE BRAND NEW, NEVER RIDDEN, AND COME WITH A FULL FACTORY WARRANTY.
Our high-spec Primer S is pure trail bike perfection… everywhere. Providing the best build in our trail line-up, riding on 29" wheels and supported by Öhlins 160mm/140mm suspension.
Rolling on super-fast 29” wheels, the Primer S will give you aggressive yet efficient trail-flattening speed over any obstacle, both on challenging climbs and technical descents. In short, the Primer S is the ultimate all-around premium trail bike. It could be the only mountain bike you’ll ever need.
The Primer trail bike is the most versatile model in our range. With 140mm of rear travel and 160mm up front, we have designed a bike that is capable and balanced but also nimble and fun at the same time, giving you confidence on long, all-day rides, jumps, or laps in your local woods.
TRUE TO TRAIL
The frame is the heart and soul of any bike. Our Primers are built around our perfectly designed monocoque carbon frame, with a dual-strut design rear triangle, optimized carbon fiber layup, a carbon top link, and adjustable 'Flip Chip" technology.
FLIP CHIP ADJUSTMENT
The Primer 29 has a 'Flip Chip' feature which allows you to alter your bike's geometry between two positions. The High setting is best in technical terrain, while the Low is more suitable for flow and bike park-style riding.
THE JS TUNED TRAIL LINK
We talk about JS Suspension a lot here at INTENSE. JS stands for Jeff Steber (our founder and CEO); simply put, it is a sophisticated suspension system that uses two counter-rotating links to connect the front and rear triangles of the bike. The links are precisely placed to separate the pedalling and braking forces from the suspension performance. Every model in our range has its own personal and specific JS tune.
- 33 lbs 11 oz // 15.28 kg
- Primer S 29” Optimized Layup Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, Carbon top link, Ti hardware, internal shift, dropper post and brake routing. ISCG05 mounts, flak guard armor, 140MM (5.5") travel
- Ohlins RFX 36 M.2 / 160MM / Boost
- Ohlins TTX22M Coil / 210MM x 50MM (140MM) / Front Reducer Size - 20MM X 6MM, Rear Reducer Size - 20MM x 8MM.
- 350 lbs (S Size for 54 - 64 kg rider weight) / 450 lbs (M Size for 64 - 73 kg rider weight) / 500 lbs (L Size for 73 - 80 kg rider weight) / 550 lbs (XL Size for 80 - 84 kgs rider weight).
- Cane Creek 40 / ZS44-EC49
- e*Thirteen Plus 35 40MM
- e*Thirteen Race Carbon 35x800mm
- IINTENSE Lock-on
- Magura MT7 Pro Front (Four Piston) Magura Storm HC 203MM Rotors / Magura MT7 Pro Rear (Four Piston) Magura Storm HC 180MM Rotors
- Shimano XT 12SP I-Spec
- Shimano XT 12SP
- e*Thirteen Helix Plus 12SP / 32t / 170MM SM-LG/ 175mm XL / Boost
- BOTTOM BRACKET:
- e*Thirteen 24mm (Threaded)
- Shimano XT 12SP / 11-51T
- Shimano XT 12SP
- e*Thirteen LG1 Enduro 30mm Rim
- e*Thirteen LG1 Race SL hubs 32 Hole 15x110 front, 12x148 rear hub 6-bolt
- Front: MAXXIS Minion DHF WT Maxx Grip 3C EXO 29" x 2.50" / Rear: MAXXIS Minion DHR II WT Maxx Terra 3C EXO+ 29" x 2.40"
- e*Thirteen Vario Infinite Dropper w/ adjustable travel 31.6MM / 120MM SM / 150MM MD / 180MM LG-XL (Frame Size Specific)
- SDG Radar w/ Cr-Mo Rail