Hit the levers and watch as the cradle arms open automatically into a fixed position. Our patented OneTap™ hydro-pneumatic tire arms that ensures no contact on the bike frame.
Mounts to factory, aftermarket, t-channel crossbars, and overlanding bars. The Piston™ SR is your ultimate +one.
FastFit™ Wheel Chock System
Just like our Piston™ Pro X, this patent-pending feature changes wheel sizes from 18"-29" in seconds, tool-free.
Genuine Kashima® coated struts ensure your rack not only functions flawlessly for years, but drops jaws the whole time.
All Metal Construction
The Piston™ SR is all metal and fully assembled out of the box. Ready to take on all the adventure you can throw at it.
Stainless steel and an automotive grade finish on hardware designed for the unforgiving conditions of both day-in, day-out commutes and epic road trips alike.
High-Strand 10MM Cable Lock
The thoughtfully designed, integrated high strand 10mm cable lock (patent pending) helps keep your bike safe while the soft touch outer coating easy on your bike frame and components.
The Piston™ SR is finished with Tiger® Drylac, a class-leading powder coat designed for the unforgiving conditions of both day-in, day-out commutes and epic road trips alike.
Hard Wearing Hardware
Stainless steel and an automotive grade finish on hardware keep the burly, long-lasting trend going. This rack will stand up to years of demanding mileage and use.
- All metal construction
- Genuine Kashima coated struts
- Mounts to factory, aftermarket, t-channel crossbars, and overlanding bars
- OneTap™ hydro-pneumatic tire arms that insures no contact on the bike frame
- Integrated high strand 10mm cable lock
- FastFit™ tool-free wheel chock system
- Stainless steel and automotive grade finish on hardware
- Fully assembled
- 1-Bike capacity
- Total weight: 26.8lbs
- No Worries Warranty
- Piston™ SR Hitch Mount Adaptor (Coming Soon)
- 1-bike 22 lbs. (with mounts 23 lbs.)
- 1-bike capacity holds up to 67 lbs.
- Holds wheelbases up to 53” and tires up to 5"
- Disclaimer: The Piston™ SR must be mounted horizontally for safe operation. Vertical or angled mounting of the Piston™ SR may result in loss of the bicycle.